Wednesday 14 September 2011

‘Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)’ Trailer.



Human Centipede 2
The first one was brutal I wonder how far they will take this one. At least for once the bad guy had some class in the first movie; bugger drove an S-Class Benz. here is a brief commentary on the movie
This week, my editor decided to punish me because I had been assigned to review the first Human Centipede DVD, but I never did the review. In the interest of full disclosure, however, I had heard details about the film and have been trying to work up the courage to watch it for approximately a year now. My penance for not completing the review is to cover this, the new image and teaser trailer for The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) (which you can watch here below), and if you know about Human Centipede, then the subtitle of the movie should chill your spine and make your stomach churn. Because it definitely did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment