Wednesday 4 January 2012

Random thoughts

I'm had an interesting start to the day, I woke up with the voice of Jules reciting Ezekiel 25:17 in my head. The verse in question is not the same as the one that is in the ordinary Bible but the one used in the movie Pulp Fiction by Quentin Tarantino.
2012 is here and to be honest didn't start as well as I had hoped it would but then again hope is a dangerous drug, one that I overdose in everyday and moment so as to maintain the insanity and chaos that is around me. I think this is the underlying concept or belief holding most of the worlds religions today, the idea of doing good and obeying a set of rules in the hope that one will go to somewhere better after their demise as promised by a supernatural deity.
I was walking near the law courts today and a prisons bus transporting inmates from the courts back to the prison just happened to be passing by, as it got closer and closer I kept having this fear that I will look up to the window of the bus and one of the inmates will wave at me and shout "nilikuwa na yeye" (I was with him). In shock I turn back to see if anyone saw what just happened just to meet the stare of two police officers......
Another scenario that I think will be good if put as a scene in a film/skit is that of a guy walking home from visiting a friend and he has a bag. He decides to use a shortcut through a police station and as he enters the compound to the police station, a police officer walks out of the station with a sniffer dog. As he walks towards the exit the dog gets alert and starts heading his direction barking, the police officer goes along with the dog and orders the guy to stop only for the guy to remember that he has some sticks of Mary J in his bag for a night puff.



No comments:

Post a Comment